Beautiful World Organics
What is Organic?
Why should I Go Organic?
In a perfect and beautiful world, people would eat healthy Organic food, use non-toxic cleaners & products, and be more mindful with their decisions. However, living a Natural or Organic Lifestyle can (and will) keep you healthier and happier! Most people are concerned with their health and spend quite a bit of time on the internet looking for ways to get healthier. Most people don’t read labels on food and other products & are not aware of some of the dangerous ingredients or chemicals in our foods and household products. A large portion of the world’s population are not aware of the long term effects of pesticides, antibiotics in meat & dairy products, and growth hormones.
Many people ask, “What is Organic?” – “What is Organic Food?” – “What does that mean exactly?” “What are GMO’s?” ”How can I avoid GMO’s?” or “How can I afford to buy Organic Products for my family?” What are some good reasons to Go Organic? The many articles on my blog page can answer some of these questions and provide tips for saving money on Organic food, introduce you to some great Organic products, and many many other topics.
Some of the ways we can Keep our World Beautiful and maintain our health are by choosing Organic when possible and by making conscious choices in other aspects of our lives:
- Organic farming & agriculture will help to keep some toxins and pollution out of the ground and waterways. We can also support Organic Farming by purchasing our Organic Food from Farmer’s Markets, CSA’s, growing our own food at home & by trading excess food with others (Community Sharing).
- Choosing organic products (food or health) will make the statement that the citizens of the Earth want and deserve better things than what corporate America and the global corporate markets want to provide. Organic Living doesn’t have to be so complicated and I will be providing you with tips on how you can choose your own level of commitment to your Organic Life. My hope is to provide you with a list of Organic brands that are good and affordable to help you make choices for your family.
- Read labels on foods, health/beauty/sun protection & cleaning products you can stay informed about what products are better for you & your family.
- Composting our organic food scraps will keep organic material out of the landfills and it can be used in our gardens instead.
- Recycle! Recycle! Recycle!!! As much as you can!!
- Stay active and make sure to exercise as often as possible.
- Picking up our trash and minimizing our trash will help keep the world beautiful. I know that it is tough to live without packaged foods (myself included) but it can help to keep more trash out of landfills.
- And lastly, passing on this information to help others to make more educated decisions for themselves and their families is the goal of this website/blog. Please stop by as often as you like.
© Rachael Tarfman-Perez